How do you use classmate in a sentence? 6. He acquainted his classmate with my younger brother. 7. She cast out with her classmate.
an acquaintance that you go to school with.
- He is my classmate of junior middle school.
- Can you recommend a classmate who can take up the job?
- His classmate refused to let him in on their extra-curricular activities.
How can I make my classmate fall in love with me? From eye contact to aloofness, 4 techniques to make him fall in love with you
- Know when to make yourself unavailable. The more you interact positively with someone, the more they’ll like you, says author and human behavior expert David Lieberman. …
- Give him the eye. …
- Stay focused. …
- Practice “pupillometrics.”
What can you say about your classmates essay? All the students in my class are friends with each other and help each other in every work. We perform different activities given by our teacher together. Also, my classmates are the most obedient students in the school. Our class has been awarded as the best-disciplined class this year.
Are Classmates safe? Privacy. Classmates.com members use real names, not screen names (although some members use a fake name). Member privacy is protected through a double-blind email system, so email addresses and contact information are never revealed unless self-disclosed by members one-on-one.
How do you use classmate in a sentence? – Related Questions
Who is the CEO of classmate?
Shailendra Tyagi. Classmate (stationery)
|Key people||Shailendra Tyagi (CEO)|
|Products||Notebooks Pens Pencils Math instruments Erasers Pencil sharpeners Art stationery|
What is another word for classmate?
What is another word for classmate?
Are Classmates dating sites?
In many ways, the membership structure of Classmates.com resembles an online dating service more than other online social network sites. Sending messages on other services is usually free to all members.
What is my classmate?
Your classmate is someone who goes to school with you. It’s hard to believe when you first start college that some of your classmates will become your very best friends. Your school friends are your classmates, and so are the fellow students you barely know at all.
What is classmate app?
ClassMate offers practice exercises, and a personalized learning Android App that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom.
How do you get on with your classmates?
- Smile at the person next to you.
- Say hello to your neighbor and introduce yourself.
- Think of others before yourself.
- Bring food for your group to eat while you’re studying.
- Respect each person’s privacy.
- Be courteous to others.
- If you have a car, offer a ride to your classmate.
What should I do if I have a crush on my classmate?
- What you should do is go up to your crush and ask him/her to go on a date or meet somewhere to hang out. …
- So…. …
- Looking back I didn’t know what I was thinking, I’m not saying she was ugly but at that time I could done better.
- So it’s good to ask out your crush on a date or meet somewhere to hang out.
Is it good to date your classmate?
Yes there is nothing wrong with dating a classmate. Who cares what people think? As long as you’re happy that’s all that matters! Don’t let anyone tell you this is not ok and more importantly don’t let anyone steal your happy.
What is the importance of classmates?
Classmates can teach you a lot about professional relationships and teamwork. Your fellow students can give you some real world experience before you enter the job market.