What anime made people cry the most? 20 Heartbreaking Anime That Will Make You Cry
- 8/20 Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (2009)
- 7/20 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (2009)
- 6/20 A Silent Voice (2016)
- 5/20 Angel Beats! (2010)
- 4/20 Your Lie In April (2014)
- 3/20 Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day (2011)
- 2/20 Clannad (2007)
- 1/20 Grave Of The Fireflies (1988)
Can anime make you depressed? This feeling of emptiness and emotional exhaustion suggests your subconscious needs to digest the story and the characters. At the least, it tells you that you’ve found a type of story that means something to you. Either case, the end-of-an-anime blues can be uncomfortable. Some fall into deep depression.
Which anime has made you cry? Next up is the best anime that will make you cry!
- 17/17 Your Lie In April.
- 16/17 Violet Evergarden.
- 15/17 Anohana.
- 14/17 Haibane Renmei.
- 13/17 Wolf Children.
- 12/17 Angel Beats.
- 11/17 Your Name.
- 10/17 I Want To Eat Your Pancreas.
What is the saddest anime? 1. Grave of the Fireflies. Grave of the Fireflies might just be the most heartbreaking film ever made, so there was no other choice to top our saddest anime list. Isao Takahata’s 1988 masterpiece is an affecting treatise on the horrors of war, told from the perspective of a pair of siblings in Japan during World War II …
What anime made people cry the most? – Related Questions
Is ReLIFE sad ending?
I just finished ReLIFE and I almost ended up crying because of the ending. While it didn’t seem intentional, the ending really brought up some emotions.
Is Banana Fish a BL anime?
Though Banana Fish is not a boys’ love (BL) series, critics have noted the series’ depiction of homosexuality and homoeroticism as having been influenced by (and in turn having influenced) the boys’ love genre.
Is Re zero sad ending?
According to Stride, when a fan questioned Nagatsuki on whether the protagonists, Subaru and Emilia, would get married to each other, he replied evasively, answering that Re:Zero would have a happy ending.
How do you get over AOT?
You cannot actually do anything about it, it’s a story, a mind-blowing creation. You just have to wait & wait until everything gets normal. As per me, it’s been 1 month since I completed watching the anime, but it still is obsessing me.
Is AOT sad?
Whether it’s the manga or the anime, there is no shortage of sad moments from this masterpiece. Attack on Titan is a punch in the gut right from the start that never lets up.
What is the saddest anime death?
10 Saddest Anime Deaths That Were Easily Avoidable
- 4/10 Escanor Burnt Himself Up To Save His Friends (Seven Deadly Sins)
- 3/10 Ace’s death was one of the saddest moments (One Piece)
- 2/10 L Was The Greatest Detective (Death Note)
- 1/10 Jiraiya Was the Legendary Sannin & Best Mentor Anyone Could Have (Naruto: Shippuden)
Is given ending sad?
It’s a happy ending for Mafuyu, as his character starts warming up to the prospect of falling in love again after Yuki. The decision to end this series with a Mafuyu and Hiiragi conversation was really clever.
What is the saddest anime on Netflix?
Top 10 Emotional Anime Movies On Netflix
- 5/10 A Romantic Freaky Friday (Your Name)
- 4/10 The Aftermath Of War (Violet Evergarden)
- 3/10 A Brother-Sister Duo Lose Everything (Grave Of The Fireflies)
- 2/10 Death Is A Part Of Life (I Want To Eat Your Pancreas)
- 1/10 A Bully’s Path To Redemption (A Silent Voice)
What’s the saddest anime movie?
- Grave of the Fireflies (1988) The movie is ranked number 1.
- Whisper of the Heart (1995) The movie is ranked number 6.
- Millennium Actress (2001) …
- The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (2006) …
- To the Forest of Firefly Lights (2011) …
- Wolf Children (2012) …
- The Wind Rises (2013) …
- Stand by Me Doraemon (2014)
Why is erased so sad?
Erased (2016). This gives him not only the opportunity to save his mother, but to save the lives of his three childhood friends, who died as the result of a kidnapping. The sadness in this anime is intertwined with the desire to change the past, to save those you love.
Can watching anime make you smarter?
The only way to increase IQ is to improve your performance on an IQ test. By this standard, watching anime will not aid you to score any higher on the test.