What is the longest Naruto arc? The longest arc in all of Naruto is none other than the Fourth Shinobi World War: Confrontation arc. This battle arc takes the idea of a tournament arc to the extreme by setting the Allied Shinobi Forces against the Akatsuka in a battle that will determine the fate of the Ten-Tails.
Is Shippuden or Naruto better? At a glance, the fandom tends to hold Naruto Shippuden in higher regard overall, but the original show holds its ground with certain arcs. Of course, the Sasuke Retrieval arc is a must-watch and stands amongst the best arcs in either show.
What seasons should I watch of Naruto? Below is the order in which you should watch the original Naruto TV series and Movies.
- Watch Naruto episodes 1-101.
- Watch Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow.
- Watch Naruto episodes 102-160.
- Watch Naruto The Movie: Legend of the Stone of Gelel.
- Watch Naruto episodes 161-196.
What is the best season to start Naruto? Naruto original series. With the first two shows, you are going to find yourself jumping around between the show itself and the various movies that have come along to accompany them. So start at the beginning and keep working your way through the first 101 episodes.
What is the longest Naruto arc? – Related Questions
What is the highest rated Naruto episode?
25 Best Episodes Of Naruto Shippuden, According To IMDb
- I’m In Hell, Episode 345 (9.4) …
- The Unison Sign, Episode 478 (9.4) …
- The Sage Of The Six Paths, Episode 421 (9.5) …
- The Fourth Hokage’s Death Match, Episode 248 (9.5) …
- Confession, Episode 166 (9.5) …
- Congratulations, Episode 474 (9.5) …
- The Final Battle, Episode 476 (9.5)
What anime is better than Naruto?
Top 10 Anime Series Better Than Naruto
- 10/10 The Filler Is Better (Bleach)
- 9/10 The Women Are Written Better (Jujutsu Kaisen)
- 8/10 Some Of The Best Fights In Anime (Samurai Champloo)
- 7/10 It’s A Thought-Provoking Series (Attack On Titan)
- 6/10 The Animation Is Consistent (Demon Slayer)
Who is the hardest to beat in Naruto?
2/10 Kaguya Otsutsuki. Kaguya Otsutsuki is easily the most powerful opponent that anyone in Naruto has had to face, and she is the final boss of the series, so to speak. Naruto has absolutely no chance of beating her on his own.
Is Naruto Top 10 anime?
Naruto is arguably the most loved anime of all time. It is a masterpiece that would easily make it into anyone’s top 10 list. The series is one of the longest with more than 700 episodes.
Why is Naruto rated 16+?
Infrequent coarse language, some sexual content, some suggestive conversation, or moderate violence may be included in programs with a TV-PG rating. Netflix officials have given Naruto a 16+ rating.
Can I skip Naruto to Shippuden?
You don’t really have to watch the first part of Naruto before the Shippuden part, but I strongly recommend you to watch it. There are several reasons of why you should watch the first part (or at least read the manga):
Can I skip Naruto to Naruto Shippuden?
No , you should watch Naruto before watching Naruto Shippuden because Naruto Shippuden is sequel to Naruto , and to understand each character you have to watch Naruto.
What seasons Can I skip in Naruto?
With these considerations, you should avoid “just” the following ones:
- From episode 57 to episode 71, filler. …
- From episode 91 to episode 112, filler. …
- From episode 144 to episode 151, filler. …
- Episodes 171 and 172, filler.
- From episode 176 to episode 196, filler. …
- Episodes 212 and 213, filler.
Is watching all of Naruto worth it?
Naruto is definitely worth watching, but don’t waste your time with filler arcs. Here are two ways to watch the entirety of Naruto while skipping the unnecessary filler episodes.
Should I skip Naruto fillers?
It is worth mentioning that these are filler episodes, and skipping them will not affect the understanding of the plot. However, some of the filler episodes are entertaining to watch. It is advisable to watch some of the fillers based on the viewer’s interests.
Which Naruto series is the best?
For the fans who love higher stakes and a gritty story, Naruto Shippuden is clearly the way to go. Masashi Kishimoto made sure to raise the stakes by quite a lot during the second part of the story.