Which anime has the best swordsman? 10 Strongest Swordsmen in Anime Ranked
- Rurouni Kenshin. Kenshin is the definitive swordsmen in anime, and really sets the standard for what an anime sword fighter should be.
- Ichigo Kurasaki. …
- Kisuke Urahara. …
- Sasuke Uchiha. …
- Zabuza. …
- Guts from Beserk. …
- Nanashi and Luo-Lang from Sword of the Stranger. …
- Jin/Mugen from Samurai Champloo. …
Who is the most op isekai MC? 15 Insanely Powerful Characters In Isekai Anime
- 5/15 Kazuto Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
- 4/15 Tanya von Degurechaff (Saga Of Tanya The Evil)
- 3/15 Rimuru Tempest (That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime)
- 2/15 Izayoi Sakamaki (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren’t They?)
- 1/15 Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord)
Who can defeat Luffy? Finally, there even exists a character within the One Piece world who could easily defeat protagonist Monkey D. Luffy. Gol D. Roger is widely agreed upon as the strongest character to ever live in the series thus far, being the only one to attain the title of Pirate King.
Can Luffy beat Saitama? Luffy’s Armament Haki with Gum Gum attacks would literally destroy Saitama man it honestly makes this a stomp and I feel bad man but I need to give my take on such a popular matchup man. Also Saitama has no answer for Haki of the Supreme King. If you have a take on this fight and for Saitama go ahead man.
Which anime has the best swordsman? – Related Questions
Has Saitama ever lost a fight?
One of the earliest fights that showed his strength was against the Deep Sea King. In this fight Genos, an S-Class hero, lost to this monster, but Saitama managed to beat it with one single punch, which also changed the weather in that area. Since then, he hasn’t lost any of those fights in the series.
Who is the No 1 swordsman in One Piece?
Dracule “Hawk Eyes” Mihawk is a world-famous pirate who holds the title of “Strongest Swordsman in the World”. He was one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, the first revealed and formally introduced, until the group’s dissolution.
Is Zoro the 2nd strongest swordsman?
Roronoa Zoro aims to be the greatest swordsman in the world in One Piece. But who has he actually surpassed thus far? Also known as the Pirate Hunter, and famed for his usage of the Santoryu in One Piece, Roronoa Zoro is the combatant of the Strawhat Pirates and is second to Luffy in terms of strength.
Who is most powerful anime character?
The 15 Strongest Anime Characters of All Time
- 8/15 Muzan Kibutsuji (Demon Slayer)
- 7/15 Griffith (Berserk)
- 6/15 Tetsuo Shima (Akira)
- 5/15 Kaido (One Piece)
- 4/15 Anos Voldigoad (The Misfit of Demon King Academy)
- 3/15 Giorno Giovanna (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
- 2/15 Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
- 1/15 Saitama (One Punch Man)
Who is the best Swordswoman in anime?
Makie is the undisputed master swordswoman and probably the best duelist in the anime series. Her swordsmanship is so perfect that not a single drop of blood lands on her. Her weapon of choice is a double-bladed three-section staff named “Haru-no-Okina” (Old Man of Spring.)
Who is the strongest swordsman in anime 2022?
1) Himura Kenshin – Rurouni Kenshin. It is a technique where the swordsman wields the best blade to cut so neatly that it can be reattached as if it was never cut. Kenshin is also acknowledged for the immense strength that he incorporates with his swordsmanship, where he can even cut through pure steel. Q.
Is Zoro the best anime swordsman?
One Piece’s Roronoa Zora is one of the most formidable swordsmen in all of anime, but there are a few who can beat him, in his own series and beyond.
Does moonlit fantasy have an op MC?
Tsukimichi: Moonlit Fantasy is an isekai anime where the OP MC, Makoto Misumi is ‘ugly’.
Who can beat Saitama?
Anime Characters Saitama Don’t Stand A Chance Against
- Griffith – Berserk. Griffith is one of the strongest anime villains of all time. …
- Rimuru Tempest – That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. …
- Ryuk – Death Note. …
- Baraggan Louisenbairn – Bleach. …
- Zeno – Dragon Ball.
Who is the strongest swordsman?
1. Miyamoto Musashi—Japan’s Sword Saint. The life of Japanese samurai Miyamoto Musashi is obscured by myth and legend, but this “sword saint” reportedly survived 60 duels—the first of which was fought when he was just 13 years old.
What are some anime where the MC is OP but hides it?
40 Anime Where the MC is Op But Hides his Power
- The Rising of the Shield Hero.
- Hellsing. …
- Plunderer. …
- The Daily Life of the Immortal King. …
- The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat. …
- Tokyo Ravens. …
- Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero (Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica) …
- Musaigen No Phantom World. …